Monday, June 30, 2014

LITTLE CHAT WITH CMC's RASHEED... MEET HIM

My name is Rasheed Osanyinpeju
I'm from a polygamous home of two wife's seven children. I'm the fourth child of thee family. Four males and three girls.
I hail from Ogun state. I'm Twenty-Three years.
I got signed to Canbit Music 2011
Done two videos, "undobtable" and "Oluwa is with us"
I make popular music. From RnB to dancehall, jazz, soul, rock n roll, etc Anyhow it comes to my head.

My inspiration comes from the life around me, books, and movies..... i have four singles on airplay
#Aside music, would have joined the Nigerian Army, or would be chilling somewhere writing jingles and doing 'voice overs' for an advertising agency.
Download his hot new single BABY.... TRUST ME YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT HIS TALENT.... Socialmisfit wishes you the best in all you endeavours.

DOWNLOAD SINGLE MY BABY BY RASHEED

No comments:

Post a Comment