Friday, July 4, 2014

I’m not looking for a husband, I don’t need one – Actress, Bimbo Akintola

Movie star, Bimbo Akintola has stated that she doesn’t need a husband. She revealed this in a recent interview with Vanguard when asked to talk about the ‘worst rumour she ever heard about herself’. Bimbo said “Oh, that I’m looking for a husband, that I’m desperate for a husband. That’s the worst I’ve heard and that’s the latest one. I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one. I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person. I only do things that make me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that this is just one life and you should live it to the maximum, happiness, and peace should be the key.I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m searching for a husband has given me wahala,- all kinds of people from left, right and centre are looking for me. They want to marry me. Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody that I am not looking for a husband.” She however disclosed that she is presently in a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment